One of the most trending thing to show your love towards something be it Travelling, reading, drinking, loving some person is by getting yourself inked. People these days get a tattoo or sometimes a lot of them to express their love for someone or something. I am sure you’ve seen a lot of people of the same. And when we say the tattoos are to express their love, that means that’s something permanent.
Well, that’s true but sometimes conditions aren’t favorable and people or things change due to which we do not feel like keeping those tattoos on us anymore. So with the permanent tattoo, another thing that came up was tattoo removal treatment.
Today, we’re going to share about the same further. How it works, what it is, merits, and demerit.
What is tattoo removal treatment?
So, talking about tattoo removal treatment, this is a laser treatment that helps in removing the tattoo by using the laser by breaking down the ink particles in your skin. It is a painless procedure and laser light that passes through your skin is harmless. If you’re planning to go through this procedure, then you must know that each treatment takes its own time from 20 minutes to an hour.
Now, that you know the basics, let’s know little more about how good or bad it is.
Advantages of tattoo removal
- It doesn’t cause any scarring to your skin. The light that enters your skin is designed in such a way that it is healthy.
- It is effective for fading and removal of the tattoo from your skin.
- It doesn’t take much time. You just have to take precautions for a few days after the treatment to get perfectly fine.
- It works as you want. If you want to remove one tattoo, it can do so and if you want to get all tattoos removed, it can do that as well.
- It is the safest method to remove tattoos.
Disadvantages of tattoo removal
- It might affect your skin. Though it is very unusual you never know.
- It can happen that the pigment is not completely removed.
- There are sometimes chances of a permanent scar.
What is the cost?
There are many things on which laser tattoo removal treatment is based on i.e. size, color, new or old, type of ink, etc. Some tattoo might take 10-15 sessions before they are completely removed. So, the cost of the treatment generally depends on what kind of tattoo you want to get removed.
The tattoo removal costs you around 200-500$ per session. But it always differs from person to person and tattoo to tattoo.