We have seen that hair fall has become a general problem among people of the 21st century and people are willing to try out every remedy to get a perfect fluff of hair on their head. This is when a perfect hair solution comes in picture with a high success rate as compared to any other hair growth solution, known as ‘hair transplant’. As we know that pattern of baldness can arise due to various factors such as genetics, diet, illness, stress, hormonal imbalance or medications.
A hair transplant procedure is one in which a skilled surgeon or hair specialist doctor works to graft hairs from a donor area to scalp of a bald person/head area with less hair volume. Here the surgeon selects a donor area with hairs on the body of the person, majorly it is the back of the neck and slit grafts which are then transplanted on the head of the person. Mainly there are two types of transplant procedures that are Slit grafts which contain 4 to 10 hairs/grafts and Micrograft which contains 1 to 2 hairs/grafts.
As we might have heard that what works for one person in order to thinning of hair might not work the same for others. On the contrary, a hair transplant procedure works as a one-stop solution for hair treatment for hair fall and provides brilliant results.
There are several techniques which could be adopted by the doctors depending upon the hair transplant case such as:
1. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT): Here, the surgeon will select a donor area with good hair growth as well as quality, and use a scalpel to cut a skin strip. It could be a several inches long incision. This strip of skin is then cut into small square sections and then implanted on the scalp.
2. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): In this process, the hair follicles are directly extracted from the donor area which is generally back of the neck/head via tiny punch incisions. Then the surgeon makes tiny holes on the scalp and places these extracted hair follicles in these holes. Then the scalp is covered with gauze/bandage for a few days till new hairs start growing out.
3. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): In this process the extracted Platelets which is a component of blood via extracting blood samples and then centrifuging. Here the platelets separate from the rest of the component of blood. These extracted platelets are taken in injection and directly inject the person with hair fall issues. This process is used to accelerate healing in the body; hence it can restore the hair growth of a person also. This technique is generally used in the cases of Androgenetic Alopecia in which the hair follicles used to shrink.
4. Direct hair Transplant (DHT): It is the most innovative and advanced procedure of hair transplant. Here the hair follicles are directly removed from the destined donor area and these hair follicles are directly implanted on the head with the help of a single-use implanter.
Generally, we have heard that hair transplant in India is a very costly procedure but if we undertake and analyse the factors, such as the experience of doctors, instrument cost, and modalities of treatment, and the results, the cost of the procedure will seem genuine. There are various factors on which cost of hair transplant depends upon such as:
1. Hair transplant method adopted by the doctor such as Follicular Unit Extraction(FUE) or Follicular Unit Transplantation(FUT) hair transplant.
2. A Number of hair follicles to be grafted on the scalp and a number of sessions will require completing the procedure.
3. Nature of the hair transplant and complexity of the case, whether it is a first-time hair transplant/primary procedure or a revision surgery).
4. Infrastructure facilities including cost of technology/tools, and experience of the doctor.
Hence, on the basis of above factors, it can be stated that the starting cost of hair transplant in India ranges from 30,000 to 1,15,000 depending upon the number of grafts (30-35 Rs/graft approx.).
Hair transplant is generally considered as a safe procedure, however, sometimes the customers could notice certain hair transplant side effects which can be taken care of if the patient visits his/her hair doctor. Some of the common short-term side effects of hair transplant comprise pain, bleeding, swelling, pimples on scalp, itching, and scabs/crusting. Sometimes more specific side effects can be noticed affecting the donor area such as scarring, donor area effluvium and keloid formation. The recipient area could also develop side effects like Folliculitis.
Mention all the side effects and precautions to take care after Hair transplant surgery. However, there are very less/zero long term effects of hair transplant(negative), since the doctors undertake all the required tests as well as the complexity of the case, and adopt hygienic means by sterilising the equipment/using the latest equipment for the process.
Dr. Hair India is a renowned and leading hair transplant clinic in Jaipur.
Dr. Hair India provides various services such as Hair transplant, hair regrowth, Alopecia Areata Treatment, FUT Hair Transplant, Hair replacement, cosmetic and plastic surgery and many more. The first and foremost important reason to choose Dr. Hair India is Dr. Jai Bansal(having 9 years of experience) who is one of India’s ace hair transplant surgeons having a great success surgery rate. Dr. Hair India has a team of experienced hair specialist doctors, nurses, and technicians leading to a history of 2000+ successful surgeries and counting.
Our clinic is equipped with all the latest technology/machines and we use the latest form of follicular transfer for hair treatments. Dr. Hair provides a ‘Direct Hair Implantation Technique’ that can give you a fluffy bunch of high volume hair with the improved hairline, without leaving any scars, no surgeries, and no incision.
One can get remarkable and natural-looking results if they opt for Dr Hair India for their hair transplant.
Hence, it can be said that Dr Hair India is the best hair transplant clinic in Jaipur for hair transplant surgery.