FUE Hair Transplant Treatment
FUE hair transplant(follicular unit extraction, or sometimes referred to as follicular unit transplantation) is a type of hair transplant surgery that involves extracting individual hair follicles from a donor part of the body, usually the sides and back of the head.
“Automated Follicular Unit Extraction has proven to be one of the biggest developments in the history of modern hair restoration. The ability to perform hundreds, if not thousands, of grafts within a session of one day without the need for a linear scar is nothing short of monumental.” Men and women who want to resolve their hair loss through hair transplantation, with minimal downtime and natural results.
- Ideal for Patients having
- Who wish to have very short hairs over Donor Zone.
- Who have low grade of Baldness.
- Who require small Hair Transplant session eg.- for hiding scar over face.
- For Beard And Eyebrow Restoration.
- With Limited Donor Zone. In these patients, Body Hair Transplant can be done.
- In F.U.E technique, individual hair graft are extracted from donor site (back side of scalp).
- For extraction of graft, tiny punches (between 0.8mm to 1.0mm in diameter) are used.
- F.U.E technique is good for patient who wishes to have short hair over donor site.
- In F.U.E technique,scar line which is there in F.U.T, is not seen.
- Surgeon uses very small micro blades or fine needle to puncture the site for receiving the graft (no suturing is required in F.U.E technique at donor site).